28th April 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join SCRA for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
and I want to join SCRA now.
Please tell me about the procedure
for joining SCRA for me.
Thank you.

1st May 2015, 10:40 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join SCRA for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

SCRA i.e Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission once in a year. This year 2015 examination has been already completed. Next announcement will be published in the month of October / November in the official website of UPSC as well as Employment newspaper.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed 12th or degree course with mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects in their examination. There is no percentage bar. Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply. You must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.

Procedure to apply:

You are required to register from the official website: www.upsconline.nic.inThe online application forms are available at the time of notification. There is no offline mode of application forms. You can pay the fees either by cash in any SBI branches or Internet banking or Credit / Debit Card. The bank challan will be generated at the time of successful registration of online. The cost of application is Rs.100/-

More details, visit the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?