8th June 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar

what is the procedure to do summer as well as winter training at ntpc kahalgaon,bihar?
i am a student of EE engg of session 2011-2015.please reply me immediately

2nd February 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar

How can i do summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar ? I am student of NPTI Badarpur , new delhi.
12th February 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar

how can i do summer training in NTPC brah in bihar ,i am student of trident academy of technology,bhubhaneswar,
25th March 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i do summer training in NTPC barh in bihar,i am student of bansal insititute of scince $ technology,bhopal (M.P)
6th August 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of final year b.tech ece branch of ptu affiliated college .i want to do 6 month training from there. After training can i get job there as per my performance.
Reply sir plz
17th February 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Deepak Kumar singh from poornima institute of engineering and technology , Jaipur(Rajasthan).
My branch is electrical and how to do summer training in bath ntpc.
13th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm Ranjeet Gupta student of B.tech 3rd year at Jaipur Institute of Engineering & Technology (Electrical Engineering).How can do the summer training in NTPC brah.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?