6th February 2012, 07:36 PM
mohit pande

What is the syllabus for the exam of JE(E&M) in Uttarkhand Power Corporation? Books to be referred for it?

sir/madam what is the syllabus for the exam of JE(e&m) in uttrakhand power corporation ltd? can you plz suggest me any book regarding the syllabus .

Related Questions:
  1. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  2. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  3. General syllabus of IES(Mechanical) exam? List of books to be referred for the exam?
  4. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd exam?
  5. Books to be referred for Food Corporation of India exam in Karnataka? How much subjects are there?
  6. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd. exam for Electrical AE post?
  7. Syllabus for GPAT exam? Details about the books to be referred?
  8. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  9. Detailed syllabus and books to be referred for KPCL entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus of Locopilot? Books to be referred for the exam?
  11. Which are the best jobs available for diploma holders in M.E?
  12. Syllabus for IAS exam and books to be referred for prelims and mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Syllabus of life sciences for taking the CSIR exam? Which books to be referred?
  14. Need syllabus of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited? -- [New]
  15. Books for Ministry of Food Corporation Member Work and Power?
  16. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade recruitment exam?
  18. Syllabus and books to be referred for Group I prelims?
15th July 2018, 01:45 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the exam of JE(E&M) in Uttarkhand Power Corporation? Books to be referred for it?

Syllabus of JE:-

1) General Intelligence and Reasoning:-
Questions on analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis, Judgement, Decision making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series etc.

2) General Awareness:-
India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.

3) General Engineering(Civil & Structural, Electrical & Mechanical).

Books for JE exam:-

1) SSC JE Mechanical Engineering 10 Solved Papers & 10 Practice Papers.

2) Junior Engineers Electrical Examination Guide: Electrical Engineering (Popular Master Guide) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?