29th March 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in Indian Ordnance Factory for Chemical Engineers?

Sir,
Please tell me when Indian Ordnance Factory opening recruitment for Chemical Engineers? Please tell me about the recruitment immediately.

27th May 2016, 07:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in Indian Ordnance Factory for Chemical Engineers?

Recruitment available in Indian Ordance Factory for Chemical Engineers:

Indian Ordance Factory releases recruitment notification for the recruitment of several posts every year.

Indian Ordance Factory recruitment is done under the following streams, Clothing, Leather, Metallurgical, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical and Chemical for the post of Engineers in the concerned discipline.

The basic educational qualification required for this recruitment is "Diploma in concerned stream" or a Bachelor Degree in concerned stream.

So if you have completed Diploma or B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, then I am sure you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. I suggest to keep visiting the website for latest recruitment.
22nd February 2020, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recruitment available in Indian Ordnance Factory for Chemical Engineers?

Can B. Tech graduate Chemical engineer apply for the post of chargemen in ordinance factory??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?