4th November 2015, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in School Service Commission? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Everyone,
What are the eligibility criteria for applying in School Service Commission? How many recruitment are there in SSC? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and qualification required to apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam?
  3. What kind of recruitment is available in School Service Commission for B.A. graduate? When the notification will be release?
  4. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  5. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?
  6. M.A. postgraduate of EILLM University is eligible to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam?
  7. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  8. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  9. Can I apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam if completed B.A.(English) from EIILM University?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Municipal Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) graduate?
  11. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  12. What kind of job is offered in School Service Commission to Economics graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  13. What is the syllabus for West Bengal SSC?
  14. When the application form of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam will be released? From where I will get it?
  15. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission?
  16. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission
  17. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
  18. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam being a 33 years old Physics graduate?
14th November 2015, 10:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in School Service Commission? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
What are the eligibility criteria for applying in School Service Commission? How many recruitment are there in SSC? Kindly tell me immediately.
School Service recruitment exam is conducted every year by WBSSC.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for School Service exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?