9th February 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs which provides high salary pay after completion of 12th standard?

I hav completed my 12 examination. Now i want to join a government job of high salary. for wich post should i apply..?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs that can pay me high salary after completing B.Tech ECE? What other jobs are available for ECE students?
  2. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  4. What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?
  5. Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs?
  6. List of private jobs which pays more salary after 12th completion? -- [New]
  7. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the government jobs available in India with High Salary?
  9. Government jobs after 12th while pursuing CA?
  10. Fee structure for M.Com course? Shall I get good Jobs after completion of M.Com?
  11. Which part time course can I join after completing B.Tech EEE?
  12. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  13. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  14. List of good government jobs with high salary in IT profession?
  15. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Commerce in Higher Secondary?
  17. Government jobs and salary after M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)? Is it necessary to give NET exam?
  18. Which course should I choose after 12th to get a high paid government service?
10th February 2015, 05:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs which provides high salary pay after completion of 12th standard?

Since you are willing to earn good salary, I suggest you to apply for SSC Examinations. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts entrance examinations such as Combined Graduate Level Examination, Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, Stenographer. Since you have completed 12th class from a recognized university, you are eligible to apply for "Stenographer" recruitment and "SSC Higher Secondary Level Examination". Generally government organization do not offer good salary for freshers. Your pay will be revised based on your performance in due course.

>> Higher Secondary Level Examination (SSC LDC, DEO):
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade pay: 1900-2400

>> Stenographer C
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- and Grade Pay: 4600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?