3rd March 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What are the various government job available in plastic field?

Sir/Mam,

I am passed with 12th science (mathematics) ,and I have a diploma certificate in plastic technology. Can I apply for government job in plastic field. Sir please help me. I need to know this information to start applying for the job as soon as possible.

Thank you

8th July 2016, 04:42 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various government job available in plastic field?

To get the job in public sector or government sector you must be 10+2 in PCM. After your higher secondary you can complete either degree in B.Sc in Chemistry or Diploma in polymer/plastic technology or B.E./B.Tech in polymer/chemical engineering. There are job opportunity in this field & growing faster. buy employment news paper every week,this paper will give you details about government jobs, but before applying complete graduation.
1st April 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various government job available in plastic field?

Sir I have pass out diploma in plastics technology from cipet(2013-2016). Please help for government jobs .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?