10th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Required percentage to apply for government jobs? Current government jobs?

For applying govt jobs, how much percentage we need and which jobs currect job in govt

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  2. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  3. What government jobs are available for an IT engineer?
  4. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  5. Can I apply for government jobs after getting 50% in 10th and 12th?
  6. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply?
  7. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  8. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  9. Which career option will suit on me? I have done my B.Sc but still I am not cleared one of my paper
  10. Which are the current exams for government jobs in Tamilnadu?
  11. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  12. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?
  14. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  15. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  16. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  17. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  18. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
27th April 2014, 09:03 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Required percentage to apply for government jobs? Current government jobs?

You have been mentioned in the above forum that now you are search government job and also you told in the above forum that now you want to know about qualification required for government job but you don't mentioned your qualification in the above forum so how can I know you say about which government job you want to say and also you don't have mentioned any specific government job by the way. Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have say in the forum so that you hope that you get your answer soon.

There are many types of job are available in government means all sectors like as you want to know about on the basis of the qualification then if you are complete your matriculation then you can apply all the class four job are like peon, swiper, cook, or many more post are there .

If you have been complete your intermediate level course like twelfth or plus two examination then you can apply all the class three level government post are like clerk, junior assistant, constable, CDS or many more government job are which you can apply after completing your intermediate level course.
29th April 2014, 02:36 PM
ramarun

Default Re: Required percentage to apply for government jobs? Current government jobs?

sir
i need last 5 exams TRB question papers and solutions for mechanical engineering post for assistant professor and polytechnic lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?