23rd July 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to ITI Plant Assistant Engineer through MPPGCL recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of MPPGCL. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

26th July 2019, 04:00 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Salary package of ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL?

MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment:

>> Salary:- Rs. 25,300 - Rs. 80,500 per month.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
26th July 2019, 04:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to ITI Plant Assistant Engineer through MPPGCL recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of MPPGCL. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

Salary package of Plant Assistant (ITI) on a regular basis in the M.P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) is given below:

Pay Scale – Rs 25,300 – Rs 80,500 Level – 6 (As per GO MP Matrix)

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Plant Assistant (ITI) recruitment in the MPPGCL. Details are available at the website link given http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/careers.html
26th July 2019, 04:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of an ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL, may start from Rs. 11,000/- and above per month. The salary may range up to Rs. 20,500/- and above per month depending upon the experience of the candidate.
26th July 2019, 10:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited) ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is Rs. 25,300/- – Rs. 80,500/- per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
26th July 2019, 11:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The salary package of ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL is Rs.11,600 – 21,000/- Per Month.

SELECTION STAGES

** Written Examination

** Interview
26th July 2019, 11:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

There is the new notification for the recruitment of MPPGCL Plant Assistant Vacancy.
The online link for the application will be open from 1st August and last date for the submission is 30th August, 2019 on www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in.
Pay scale for this post is Rs.11,600/- to 21,000/- per month.
27th July 2019, 12:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

There is the new notification for the recruitment of MPPGCL Plant Assistant Vacancy. The online links will open from 1st August and last date for the submission is 30th August, 2019 on www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in.

Pay scale for this post doesn't mentioned in the notice by MPPCGL.
27th July 2019, 01:07 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected for ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL can expect the salary around Rs.11,600 – 21,000/- Per Month. The selection process will be based on Merit of Written Test, and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?