23rd July 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am eager to join MPPGCL through its recruitment as an ITI Plant Assistant. I know a little bit about the same post under this recruitment. Can you please tell me about the job profile of ITI Plant Assistant in this MPPGCL? Kindly tell me asap.

26th July 2019, 11:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL?

Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) has issued a recruitment notification for 100 of Assistant ITI Trainee posts.

The Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee recruitment for Operation, Maintenance and construction Posts.

Eligible candidates are asked to apply online at http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in in between 1st August to 30th August, 2019.

There will be written examination and interview as selection procedure.
27th July 2019, 12:52 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am eager to join MPPGCL through its recruitment as an ITI Plant Assistant. I know a little bit about the same post under this recruitment. Can you please tell me about the job profile of ITI Plant Assistant in this MPPGCL? Kindly tell me asap.
Job profile of ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL 2019:

Candidates who are selected for Plant Assistant in MPPGCL supervise the activities of the plant’s production department through the production superintendent. They can also provide required process engineering on a plant level. They having a responsibility to participates in the overall administration of the plant.
5th June 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the lower qualifications post in government sectors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?