29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Police Patil under Maharashtra Police recruitment?

Can I know the salary package given to Police Patil in Maharashtra Police recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Maharashtra Police. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

4th August 2018, 10:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Police Patil under Maharashtra Police recruitment?

Candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.nandurbarpariksha.com) and apply for Police Patil under Maharashtra Police recruitment.

The salary package of a Police Patil may range from approximately Rs. 5,500/- to Rs. 20,500/- per month.
4th August 2018, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Police Patil under Maharashtra Police recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the salary package given to Police Patil in Maharashtra Police recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Maharashtra Police. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

Salary package of Police Patil under Maharashtra Police recruitment is as follows:

Rs 5,400 – Rs 20,200

Candidates have to check the official notification for more details. Those who have passed Class 10th from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the Police Patil recruitment.
4th August 2018, 03:35 PM
Narendra2121

Salary package of Police Patil under Maharashtra Police recruitment is as follows.

The selected candidates will be paid Rs.5,400-20,200/- plud Grade Pay along with other admissible allowances as per Govt employment rules.
28th July 2019, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary of police patil
20th March 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of village police patil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?