29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment?

Respected Sir, I have heard about the recruitment of Police Patil in Maharashtra Police. I don’t know what it is all about. So, I would like to know about this recruitment in details. Kindly tell me the details of this post recruitment asap. Thank you!

4th August 2018, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have heard about the recruitment of Police Patil in Maharashtra Police. I don’t know what it is all about. So, I would like to know about this recruitment in details. Kindly tell me the details of this post recruitment asap. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed Class 10th examinations are eligible to apply for the Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment. Candidates must be in the age group of 25 years to 45 years to apply to Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment. Eligible candidates are selected for the Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment on the basis of a Written Test and Physical Standard Test. Candidates have to apply on or before 13th August, 2018 for the Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment. The application fee for the unreserved category and OBC category is Rs 400 and for SC/ST category is Rs 300. There are 455 posts available in the Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment.
4th August 2018, 08:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Detailed Information about Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2018 is given below,

>> You should have passed 10th Class from a recognized board or school in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 25 years and maximum age should not exceed 45 years in order to be eligible.

>> Age Criteria is considered as on 25th July, 2018 and of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

>> Selection is generally done on the basis of the Written Test and Physical Standard Test.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
5th August 2018, 02:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The detail information about Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment:

1. The minimum academic qualification required is secondary board passed from a recognized board.

2. The age criteria for general category candidates is 25-45 years.

3. The total number of vacancies is 455.

4. The last date to apply for recruitment is 13th August, 2018.

5. Selection will be done on basis of written test and physical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?