29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Number of vacancies available in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for Police Patil recruitment in Maharashtra Police. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Police Patil in Maharashtra Police? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment?
  2. Selection procedure in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment 2018?
  3. Salary package of Police Patil under Maharashtra Police recruitment?
  4. How to apply for Maharashtra Police Police Patil recruitment? Cost of application? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment 2018?
  6. Important dates of Maharashtra Police Police Patil recruitment 2018
  7. How many vacancies are there in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  8. When the notification of Maharashtra PWD Junior Engineer recruitment will be released? Number of vacancies available?
  9. How many vacancies are available in Arunachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
  10. How many vacancies are there in Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  11. How many Sub-Inspector vacancies are available in West Bengal Police recruitment?
  12. How many vacancies are there in Karnataka State Civil Police Constable recruitment?
  13. How many Armed Police Constable vacancies are available in Karnataka State Police recruitment?
  14. How many vacancies are available in SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018?
  15. How many vacancies are there in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  16. How many store jobs are there in MGSU Bikaner?
  17. How many Group X vacancies are available in Indian Air Force recruitment?
  18. Age limit for Ex-Servicemen for recruitment in Maharashtra Police? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2018, 08:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment are 455.

To be eligible to apply for Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. You should be in the age range of 25 to 45 years as on 25th July 2018.
4th August 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am going to apply for Police Patil recruitment in Maharashtra Police. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Police Patil in Maharashtra Police? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

Number of vacancies available in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment are given below:

Shahada - 90
Taloda – 46
Navapur – 67
Akkalkuva – 119
Nandurbar - 76
Akrani – 57

Total ----------------------- 455
4th August 2018, 03:39 PM
Narendra2121

There are 455 vacancies in total available in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment.
4th August 2018, 08:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available for post of Police Patil is given below,

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra Police Organization

Name of the Job Position - Police Patil

Number of vacancies - 455 vacancies

You may go through the notification which is attached below for getting more details.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
5th August 2018, 02:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment is 455.

1. You must be secondary board examination passed from a recognized board to apply for this recruitment.

2. The age criteria for general category candidates is 18-25 years. There is upper age relaxation for candidates of OBC and SC/ST.

There is written test followed by physical test for final selection of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?