3rd August 2017, 02:01 PM
gajuwaghile

Eligibility with age criteria to join Maharashtra Police? How selection is done in Maharashtra Police?

Hello sir, I belongs to OBC category and want to get job in Maharashtra Police. Please tell me eligibility criteria and age limit for it? How they select in Maharashtra Police?

Related Questions:
8th August 2017, 02:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility with age criteria to join Maharashtra Police? How selection is done in Maharashtra Police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajuwaghile View Post
Hello sir, I belongs to OBC category and want to get job in Maharashtra Police. Please tell me eligibility criteria and age limit for it? How they select in Maharashtra Police?

Candidate age limit to apply for in maharatra police is different for different posts. Candidate here below are different posts in Maharastra police:-

1). Join as assistant superintendent of police(ASP).

>> Candidate to join police as ASP candidate have to go through IPS Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

>> Candidate must have done bachelors from government recognized institute.

>> Age limit to apply for IPS exam is 21 to 30 years.

>> Selection done on the bases of written exam.

>> For more details please visit www.upsc.gov.in.

2) Join as Sub – Inspector of Police.

>> Minimum qualification required is Graduation from govt. approved institute.

>> Age limit to apply is 28 years relaxation of 5 years for candidate comes under reserved category.

>> Selection depends upon candidates performance in written exam followed by interview.

>> Selected candidate undergo 11 month training in Maharastra police academy Nashik.

>> For more details please visit www.mpsc.gov.in.

3). Join as constable in Police:-

>> Qualification required to apply is 10+2 from govt recognized board.

>> Age limit to apply is 28 years, Relaxation of 5 years for candidates comes under SC/ST/OBC category.

>> Selected candidates undergo 9 month training in police training academy Maharastra.

>> For more details please visit www.mpsc.gov.in.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?