2nd March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

When the notification for Coal India Limited recruitment exam will be released? What kind of questions are asked? Qualification required for recruitment?

I want to get job in Coal India Limited. Please tell me when notification will release? Also tell me what questions will be asked by organisation in written exam and what is required qualification. Kindly tell me some questions will be related to GK for written exam.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer will be released? Qualification required to apply?
  2. Can I get job in Coal India Limited through GATE being a B.Tech student?
  3. Cost of Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant recruitment application?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of India Post?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in Railway Apprentice being a Machinist SCVT Level holder?
  6. When the notification of APSPDCL JAO recruitment will be released? Qualification required to apply?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in IBPS IT Officer recruitment exam?
  9. How can I get previous year papers of recruitment exam conducted by Coal India Limited? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of questions are asked in BEML Diploma Trainees interview?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in written test of The Singareni Collieries Company Limited Management Trainee(F&A) recruitment?
  13. When the notification of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment will be released? Educational qualification required to apply?
  14. Question paper pattern of Coal India Limited Exam? Types of questions that will be asked?
  15. Procedure to apply for Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  16. Age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  17. How to become sales tax or income tax officer?
  18. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
20th March 2018, 09:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification for Coal India Limited recruitment exam will be released? What kind of questions are asked? Qualification required for recruitment?

In order to apply for jobs in Coal India Ltd candidates should have completed their graduation/B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Com or other master's degree from a recognized university. The CIL recruitment notification has been released in Feb 2018. They have'nt disclosed the examination date till now. Hence, you can visit their website and keep checking out their latest updates (https://www.coalindia.in/)

I have also attached the previous years papers of CIL related to General Knowledge, so go through it and prepare well.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CIL.pdf(2.32 MB, 50 views)
28th March 2018, 10:39 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification for Coal India Limited recruitment exam will be released? What kind of questions are asked? Qualification required for recruitment?

As you know that COAL India is the one of the Maharatna Companies of India and it is managed and regulated by the govt. of India and once you enter this industry you are going to have a great future with lot of career opportunities ahead in India and foreign as well so if you are willing to join coal India then you need to clear different exams conducted for various posts and some regular jobs recruited by COAL India are following :

Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment : A candidate who have a bachelor's degree in engineering discipline from a recognised university and

Candidate should have qualified in GATE Entrance Examination with a first class bachelor's degree in any one of the engineering streams - Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Aeronautical Engineering/ Electronics / Computers etc.

COAL India is about to release the notification of this recruitment so you should keep visiting at the official website of COAL India for more information about recruitment.

Coal India also recruit adviser, area expert in ecology and biodiversity field, Director and Mining Sirdar etc. and if you are eligible as per the standards required then you can apply and have a job after qualifying the exam.

Examination pattern of every post will be different in which general aptitude, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, general knowledge and general english will be asked in objective type pattern.

Another set of paper will consist of objective type questions related to the technical subject in which you have received a degree so you have to qualify both sections then only you will be eligible for interview and if you clear interview then you will get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?