7th September 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Criminology in India

I have studied science in +2 and want to do criminology, but here all are saying that there is no scope for that if we don't get government jobs. So, please kindly help me to come out of this confusion please reply for my email [email protected] or call or message me fr 9206420093 urgent please.

8th September 2017, 07:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Criminology in India

There is a good scope for candidates from Criminology background candidates. There are several courses to pursue in the criminology field. Some of the bachelor degree courses are,

>> Bachelor's Degree in Forensic Science and Criminology

>> Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Law

>> Bachelor's Degree in Criminology..etc.,

After successful completion of you may even pursue some of the best Master's Degree courses. They are,

* Master of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice

* Master of Science in Criminology

* Master of Legislative Law (LLM) ..etc.,

Some of the organizations like Intelligence Bureau, CBI, FBI, NGOs, Central police Organizations..etc recruit candidates in a huge number for the posts namely FBI Agents, Crime Investigators, Private Detectives, Officers in Police department's..etc.,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?