4th June 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course has more scope between B.SC Criminology and B.Sc Tourism?

I have passed PUC with PCMB course and confused which course to study in B.Sc. I don't know which course has more scope but, I am probable to take B.Sc Criminology or B.Sc Tourism so please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are some of the colleges of BSc Criminology?
  2. What should I study after completion of BSc in Tourism
  3. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  4. What can I do after completing 12th with 49%? How can I go for BCA, BSc in Tourism Management?
  5. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of some BSc criminology colleges in India?
  7. Is distance education course from Manonmanium Sundaranor University and Periyar Maniammai University UG degree certificate valid for UPSC, TNPSC, RRB and other government jobs?
  8. How can I apply for BSc criminology after passing 12th?
  9. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  10. Any scope in government sector for BSc Biotech?
  11. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  12. What should I do after passing BSc? Is there any good scope after BSc?
  13. How much scope for BSc CS freshers?
  14. Can I answer UPSC exam after completing BSc Physics? Masters degree in criminology a must to enter CBI?
  15. Scope in BSc Biotech? What can I do after completing BSc?
  16. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  17. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
13th June 2016, 10:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course has more scope between B.SC Criminology and B.Sc Tourism?

Both Criminology and Tourism are completely different fields having different field of applications. Hence, you cannot compare the scope as such. There are ample opportunities in both fields provided you excel in the concerned field. Thus, you should opt for the field in which you have interest and comfort with the fundamentals of the concerned field. Analyze your strengths, your study options and then take a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?