9th June 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Allahabad High Court of Judicature recruitment as a Law Clerk Trainee. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment written test?
  3. Eligibility and age limit to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?
  4. Selection procedure in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?
  5. Selection procedure in Madhya Pradesh High Court for Law Clerk recruitment?
  6. Selection procedure of Bombay High Court Junior Clerk recruitment?
  7. Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment 2018?
  8. Relaxation in Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk recruitment for SC candidates?
  9. Selection procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018?
  10. Selection procedure in Lower Division Clerk recruitment of Jharkhand SSC-2018?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk recruitment for B.A.LLB graduate?
  12. Computer qualification required to apply in Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk recruitment?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Himachal Pradesh High Court Clerk recruitment?
  14. Selection procedure of Army Public School Lower Division Clerk recruitment 2018?
  15. When the notification for High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be published?
  16. Previous year question papers and suitable books for preparation of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply in NLU Law Professor recruitment being an LLM postgraduate and practicing under a High Court Advocate?
  18. Selection procedure for HPSSSB Steno Typist recruitment 2018? -- [New]
10th June 2018, 09:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?

Selection process of Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2018:

The selection process of this Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment is as follows,

>> On the basis of INTERVIEW only

Yes, selection of the candidates into this post is basically done on the performance of Interview only.

>> Interview Location - Only at Allahabad

Firstly screening will be done and then candidates will be called for Interview.

>> No Travelling Allowance is payable for attending this Interview.

Click here for Official Notification
10th June 2018, 09:30 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?

As you should know that this is a contract based job therefore, there will be no written examination to recruit candidates for the job that is why Allahabad High Court has decided to conduct interview process to recruit candidates.

Interview process will be conducted in Allahabad city only on given centre and candidates will not be paid any TA for interview process so interview is the only way to get selected for the job.

Interview will be based on knowledge of your subject you have studied in degree so far and if experienced and practice in hand then it is going to be little easy so I would suggest you to prepare well for interview process because you might be asked questions from any part of the Law and other subjects as well.

Get your books and also be updated with the latest amendments and updates in law so you will present well if asked and also collect in depth knowledge of your subject because interviewer can go at any height of your subject to check your level of confidence and knowledge so you must be prepared for every task.

Apart from the knowledge of your subject, you should also collect little general knowledge, current affairs and technical knowledge and updates related to job and also develop your personality.
10th June 2018, 05:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Allahabad High Court of Judicature recruitment as a Law Clerk Trainee. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

Eligible candidates after screening will be called for the interview for the selection of Law Clerk Trainee in High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. Interview for the Law Clerk Trainee will be held only at Allahabad. Selected candidates are engaged for a period of one year from the first date fixed for joining. Candidates can purchase the application from the counter in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad or can download from the website (http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/indexhigh.html).
11th June 2018, 01:23 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

The selection will be held in Allahabad High Court Law Clerk (Trainee) will be made on the basis of interview held in Allahabad.
Application fee required to apply in this is Rs. 300/-.
11th June 2018, 03:56 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Application for the post of Law Clerk Trainee are invited by High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.

Eligibility :
  • Age of candidate must be between 21 years to 26 years as on 1st July, 2018.
  • Candidate must have 3 years professional or 5 years Integrated Degree in Law from any recognized Law College or university. Final year candidates who have appeared in Final Year exams and waiting for results may also apply.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks in their LLB examination.
  • Candidate must have Computer Knowledge ( Word Processing, Computer Operations and Data Entry )
  • Candidates having more than one spouse are not eligible.
  • Candidate having any criminal case weather charge-sheeted or convicted are also not eligible.

Selection Procedure :
  • Candidate will have to appear in Interview which will held at Allahabad. Candidates will be called for Interview only after screening. Candidate's competence will be judged only on the basis of Interview.
  • Candidate can purchase their application form from the counter of Allahabad High Court of Judicature or its Luchnow's bench. Cost of Application form is Rs. 300/-. Candidate can also download application form official website i.e. http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ .
  • Candidate have to send application form along with following :
  1. High School Certificate (for the proof of Date of Birth)
  2. High School Mark Sheet
  3. Intermediate Passing Certificate
  4. Intermediate Mark Sheet
  5. Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates
  • Candidate have to send one attested copy of all the documents mentioned above to the following address by Speed Post or Registered Post or Courier :
Registrar General,
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad,
Allahabad
  • Please go through the attachments for official notification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Allahabad Court Clerk.pdf(127.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?