8th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in NLU Law Professor recruitment being an LLM postgraduate and practicing under a High Court Advocate?

Hello, I have done my LLM from Symbiosis Law School. Now, I have heard about the recruitment of NLU for Law Professor. I don’t have any experience as I am a fresher and practicing under a High Court Advocate. So, I can apply in this recruitment?

13th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in NLU Law Professor recruitment being an LLM postgraduate and practicing under a High Court Advocate?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this NLU Law Professor recruitment with the above mentioned criteria. National Law Universities generally issues notification for filling up vacancies for the posts of,
>> Professor
>> Associate Professor AND
>> Assistant Professor

The basic educational qualification required for the post of "Professor" is as follows.

@ Candidates must be eminent scholar with Ph.D Degree in the concerned/ relevant discipline

@ Candidates must have published work of High Quality, actively engaged in research with the evidence of high quality published works with a minimum of 10 publications as books.

@ Minimum 10 years of Teaching Experience in University/ College

Important Note: As you are not eligible for this Professor post, I suggest you to apply for Assistant Professor post. For this, the minimum qualification is Master's Degree in concerned discipline with minimum 55% marks and you must clear National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?