28th June 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a District Program Coordinator. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

2nd July 2018, 07:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment 2018?

Candidates who are interested to apply for National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment 2018, have to visit the official website at (http://www.upnrhm.gov.in/) and fill up the online application form. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in their last qualification followed by personal interview.
3rd July 2018, 06:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment 2018?

"National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment 2018"

Candidate must have a Post Graduation Degree in Social Sciences/Social Work/Rural Management/Statiscs to be eligible to apply for the post of District Program Coordinator. Candidates should have minimum 5 year experience in Health sector/Rural or Urban Development.

=>Selection procedure:

There are no Entrance Exam for selection of the candidates. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?