25th January 2023, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Deputy Superintendent of Police?

Hi ! I am State Government Employee. I want to know the age limit to apply to DSP post. Books to prepare and how to prepare. Kindly help me. I will be very grateful.

26th January 2023, 08:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Deputy Superintendent of Police?

Selection Process of Deputy Superintendent of Police recruitment:

The detailed information about the recruitment selection process of a Deputy Superintendent of Police is given below,

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Superintendent of Police

>> The selection process mainly consists of the below mentioned rounds and they are as follows:

@ Preliminary Examination

@ Main Examination

@ Personal Interview

@ Medical as well as Physical Tests

>> In order to become a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), you are required to appear either in Civil Service Examination or "Concerned State Civil Service Commission" which are conducted by UPSC.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years and of course there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> You can refer NCERT Books from 6th Class onwards to gain good command over each every subject covered in the examination.
26th January 2023, 09:32 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You, can become DSP after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by respective State public service commission.

The required educational qualification for the same is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit varies with state, relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages- Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.
26th January 2023, 12:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who want to become DSP must be an Indian resident and must take part in State level test carried out by the State Public Service Commission.
Those who pass the exam undergo probationary training before they are posted as DSP.
Following are the steps to be selected as DSP.

*Preliminary and main written exam
*PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
*Medical test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?