29th May 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment 2018?

Hello, I have applied for Staff Nurse post in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh recruitment of 2018. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

30th May 2018, 09:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018:

The selection process of this National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 is as follows.

>> Written Examination

>> Personal Interview

In order to be eligible, you must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Certified Diploma course in General Nursing or B.Sc in Nursing for 3 years 6 months from any recognized institute that is approved by the Nursing Council of India.

The last date for receipt of applications is 2nd June, 2018 and the starting date to apply online is 19th May, 2018.

Click here for More Details
31st May 2018, 05:36 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment 2018?

Selection procedure of this recruitment is yet to be decided by the commission because neither it is given in notice nor on official website and as far as my experience is concerned about this recruitment that the commission has asked candidates for experience to apply.

And if the board has required experience then there must be interview process for selection of the candidates because freshers are always tested their knowledge by written examination which is not mentioned therefore you should be ready for interview.

Still you should be updated with every single detail of recruitment process because the board has every right to make changes in recruitment so you are required to keep visiting at official website and find what is latest.

Also collect good knowledge of this field and if interview conducts then you have to present yourself as the best among all with your knowledge and experience of working and be sure of everything you prepare for selection and you will get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?