26th February 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?

Dear sir,
I have completed COMPUTER SCIENCE diploma
7 years ago my age is 27year
i am extremely interested to join Indian navy.
please give details to join the Indian navy?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  3. Will there be any Opportunity for me in Indian Army being a candidate of Polytechnic Diploma holder in Computer Science?
  4. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  5. How to join navy after passing B.Tech in computer science? Information regarding the jobs in Indian/Merchant Navy?
  6. Can I get into Indian Navy after passing Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  8. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  9. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
  10. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
  11. How to join Indian Navy Job when I am a 25 years old B.E Graduates?
  12. What are the jobs available in Ordinance Factory for diploma computer science holders?
  13. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology
  14. How to go in Indian Navy after 3 years diploma in computer engineering
  15. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  16. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  17. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after completing diploma in computer technology
  18. Any government jobs in Indian Railways for computer science engineers?
27th February 2015, 07:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?

No, you are not eligible to join in Indian Navy being a 27 years Computer Science Diploma holder because the minimum educational education required to join in Indian Navy is completion of 12th standard or Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. To join in Indian Navy, you need to appear in NDA or CDS examination. The age limit to appear in NDA examination is 16 1/2 to 19 years and the age limit to appear in CDS examination is 19-22 years. Since, you are not able to satisfy the required educational qualification and age limit, you are not eligible to appear in NDA or CDS examinations and you cannot join in Indian Navy being a 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder.
27th February 2015, 09:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I have completed COMPUTER SCIENCE diploma
7 years ago my age is 27year
i am extremely interested to join Indian navy.
please give details to join the Indian navy?
As per age and educational criteria, you are not eligible for Indian Navy exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
24th May 2015, 10:43 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Union Public Service Commission conducts examination for recruitment to Indian Navy .
NDA is the examination conducted twice in a year by UPSC to recruit in Indian Navy,Indian Army,Indian Air Force and Naval Academy in month of April and September.

NDA is only for unmarried male candidate having 12th or equivalent degree in Physic, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 60% marks.
Candidate should of age 16.5-19 years.

UPSC also conducts Combined Defense Service examination per year to recruit in defence .
CDS is for those candidates who have either completed their graduation degree or appearing for it.
Also candidates should be of age 19-24 to apply for CDS .

So, you will not be eligible to apply for any of the above mentioned examination to fulfill your dream as you do not fulfill the age criteria .
14th August 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I am 22 years old and i want to join indian army.
And i am appering dipploma in computer science and technology. May i can join ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?