28th May 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have got the information about the recruitment of Lab Technician published by National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh. Can you tell me about the important dates of this recruitment? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?
  2. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  3. Details and job roles of Staff Nurse in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh?
  4. Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?
  5. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment for Nursing graduate?
  6. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science? Duration of this course and fees?
  7. Can a Diploma in Medical Lab Technician from Bharat Sewak Samaj, Delhi get registered in Paramedical council of Uttar Pradesh? How can I do it?
  8. Important dates of RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2018 recruitment
  9. Procedure to become a Lab Technician for M.Sc(Analytical Technician) candidate?
  10. Previous year important AIIMS Lab Technician job question papers
  11. How can I apply for Staff Nurse recruitment in National Urban Health Mission?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 20097 rank in UPTU
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Lab Technician in National Institute of Health Sciences and Research, New Delhi? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to become a Pathologist after passing Medical Lab Technician course?
  15. Previous years question papers for recruitment of Lab technician -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many vacancies are there in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  17. Selection procedure in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment 2018?
  18. Previous year Model question papers for Lab Technician recruitment exam
30th May 2018, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?

Important dates of National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician Recruitment 2018:

Some of the major important dates of this National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 are given below.

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 14th August, 2018

Name of the Organization - National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh

Name of the Job Position - Lab Technician

Hence, if you meet the required educational qualification for the post of Lab Technician then I would suggest you to apply for this recruitment as early as possible. And the last date for receipt of applications is 14th August, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?