13th October 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from Mahathma Gandhi University. I have got almost 72% marks. I would like to join ISRO as Graduate Trainee. Please inform that what all are the requirements, eligibility and selection procedure?

25th November 2015, 08:57 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is one of the best PSU companies. You are interested in getting job in this company.

**One thing I make you clear that ISRO does not recruit Electrical Engineering students under the Scientist post. You can apply for the Graduate Apprentice program of ISRO. But the thing is that you will get very low stipend (5000 per month).

**The minimum eligibility for the Graduate Apprentice program is FIRST CLASS Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical / Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Computer / Civil Engineering from a recognized University.

**The online forms start in the month of December every year. For this you have to regularly check their website in the month of December for the notification as the form lasts in 10 days after the opening of online form.

**But in my opinion you have to try your electrical core companies such as NTPC, BHEL etc for start your career.
1st January 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics Engineering from Sai Vidya Institute. I have got almost 71% marks. I would like to join ISRO as Graduate Trainee. Please inform that what all are the requirements, eligibility and selection procedure? Also will i b eligible if a subject is repeated twice in any semester
21st October 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in BSC-IInd year after completion can I am eligible for graduate trainee in ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?