5th August 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?

Hello,
I have completed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and I want to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment. Can you please let me know when the notification will publish? What is the procedure for applying? Kindly provide me all the relevant information. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  2. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  3. Previous years question papers for ONGC engineer trainee exam for chemical stream
  4. Detailed information about ONGC ITI Chemical recruitment exam?
  5. Syllabus for ONGC Graduate trainee exam in chemical sciences
  6. What are the PSU's in India? What is the procedure of recruitment? I am a Chemical Engineer
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  8. Forgot the registration number in ongc graduate trainee recruitment -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering?
  10. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  11. Syllabus and books to be referred for ONGC Grade Trainee recruitment
  12. Detailed syllabus and previous years papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee(Electrical Engineering)
  13. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  14. List of PSUs that I can get after securing 64.5% in B.Tech in EE branch?
  15. Can a Biochemical engineering apply for graduate trainee program in ONGC?
  16. Topics of Chemical Engineering for Trainee Engineer recruitment?
  17. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in ONGC recruitment if secured 7 CGPA in B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
24th November 2015, 04:24 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?

You have completed your B.Tech from Chemical Engineering and wanted to get job in one of the best PSU i.e ONGC.

In ONGC, the recruitment of Graduate Trainee is through GATE score. So if you score good marks in the GATE exam then you have a great chance of called for interview. So you have to try your best to score more marks in the GATE exam as the weightage of GATE score is 60 marks.

Normally the online form starts in January of every year and interview will be started in the month of May every year. I am providing you the notification for this year. If you want to know more you can go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Graduate Trainee.pdf(4.85 MB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?