23rd March 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any exam to join ISRO after completing B.E.?

Hello everyone,
I am an B.E. 5th semester student.
How can I join ISRO on completion of my degree?
Can I take any exam for joining ISRO?
Kindly let me know immediately.

28th March 2015, 07:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any exam to join ISRO after completing B.E.?

Yes, you are required to appear in an Entrance Examination which is conducted by ISRO. ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) conducts its own entrance examination for applied candidates again that particular recruitment. Since you are in 5th Semester right now, you are not eligible to appear in any kind of examination conducted by ISRO now. Candidates who are either pursuing their Final year are eligible or B.Tech/ B.E Completed graduates are eligible to apply for ISRO Recruitments.

I have provided ISRO Careers page below and you are required to go through that page regularly in order to get latest recruitment updates. As your main aim is to get a job and join in ISRO, I suggest you concentrate on your core concepts from 5th Semester onwards. So that by the time you would attend ISRO Examination (after completion of B.E), it would be an easier task for you to get selected in ISRO. Kindly keep vising the below link regularly for knowing more latest recruitments.

Click here for ISRO Latest Recruitments
8th April 2015, 07:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any exam to join ISRO after completing B.E.?

Dear yes you have to appear a Written examination for various posts under ISRO. It will not take the candidates through GATE score from the couple of years. But according to the requirement of candidates it will prefer the GATE score candidates.

Through ISRO you can apply for various posts like

--> Scientists

--> Engineers

--> Technical Assistants

--> Junior Research Fellow ship

For all the above posts you must have graduation from the recognized university with minimum 60% of marks in B.E/B.Tech .

Age should be above 25 years and there is relaxation for the categorized students.

Final year students of graduation are not eligible to apply for ISRO.
9th April 2015, 01:17 AM
poojasingh151

As we know that ISRO i.e Indian Space Research Organization) is one of the reputed Firm. you can appear in entrance examination in ISRO which conducts its own examination.
Candidates should have atleast 65% throughout the degree.
There are various designation under the ISRO entrance examination like Scientest, Chemist, Technical Suppoter, Technician,Fireman etc.
If you want to join ISRO by heartly, then i want to suggest you that you should have the Master degree of your stream so that you can apply for many more jobs like.
1.National Remote Sensing Centre.
Age should be between 18 to 35 years.
Relaxation in age for reserved categories as per rule.
9th April 2015, 09:41 AM
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am an B.E. 5th semester student.
How can I join ISRO on completion of my degree?
Can I take any exam for joining ISRO?
Kindly let me know immediately.
Yes, you can join ISRO. As you are near to complete your B.E degree, so you are eligible to join ISRO. You have to seat for the Competitive exam conducted by ISRO. ISRO conducts entrance exam every Year. Eligibility criteria for the ISRO entrance exam are as follows :
ISRO invites online applications for the recruitment.

1. B.E / B.Tech Degree with minimum 65%.
2. You age must be below 35 Years.
3. After clearing the written examination then you have to appear for the personal Interview.
9th April 2015, 10:12 AM
Ashwakh

Indian Space Reasearch Organisation (ISRO)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are Two ways to join in Isro .

(1) Generally , to join in Isro , one need to apply for the Entrance exam which will conduct by Isro .

To apply for the exam , the candidates shouldhave secured morethan 65% in B.tech . For the SC , ST category candidates , 60% is enough in B.tech to apply for the exam .

Once the Candidate qualifies in the entrance exam , the candidate will be called for the Interview where he/she will be asked several questions.

(2) In Rare cases , Isro will also recruit the candidates who have secured Good rank in Gate exam .

For the Gate rankers , there will not be any Entrance exam . The candidates are eligible for the Interview directly .
9th April 2015, 06:44 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You should appear the ISRO Exam after completing your B.Tech in any branch.ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.This Organization work for the space related rockets,missiles etc.You can apply for ISRO through two ways.
1.ISRO conducts Exam for Engineers time to time per year.You should visit ISRO Website carrier option on it.You should have 65% in every semester and no backlogs.You have to pass the Entrance Exam and Interview conducts by the ISRO Team.

2.You can apply for GATE and get secured good percentage.ISRO also hires the GATE qualified candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?