15th March 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to join ISRO after completing 12th PCB?

Hi,
I am Akhil. Now I am in 11th Science. I am interested to join ISRO. I have taken PCB in 12th Science. So I want to know that is there entrance exam for joining ISRO right after 12th?
Waiting for your reply.

23rd March 2015, 10:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to join ISRO after completing 12th PCB?

* Indian space research organization (ISRO) offers many vacancies for the posts in space science and space technology.

* The qualifications differs from post to post.

* Aspirant must successfully complete the bachelor's degree in first class.

* Yes, there is an entrance examination which is a written test for the screening of the candidates. After selection a interview test were the candidates performance will be measured.

* For the detials of various posts go to http://www.isro.gov.in/careers
3rd March 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to join ISRO after completing 12th PCB?

Sir I am pawan saini. I comleted 12th with PCB. I am intrested to join isro . Are there any exam for me ti join it please tell me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?