18th March 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to join ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?

Sir/Mam,
I want to join ISRO after my B.Tech.
My branch is Aerospace Engineering.
I want to know that for joining ISRO
I have to give any entrance exam?
Please let me know immediately.

19th March 2015, 04:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to join ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is one of the leading space research Organizations that is basically involved in the development of Space Technology.

Candidate who is willing to join in ISRO should appear for ISRO entrance exam conducted by Indian Space Research Organization.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates should pass class 12th with minimum percentage in Maths, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects.

* Candidate should possess Bachelor's degree with minimum aggregate of 65%.

* Candidates who are in the final year are also eligible to apply provided they should submit the same when selections are made.
20th March 2015, 03:09 PM
neha.ealp

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to join ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?

If you want to join ISRO after completing your B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering), then you have to apply for the entrance examination conducted by Indian Space Research Organization.

Eligibility for the same is as follows :

1. The candidate should have the completed Intermediate/class 12th from PCM group with minimum percentage.

2. The candidate should be an engineering graduate having atleast 65% marks in aggregate.

3. Candidates who are in final year of the qualifying degree can also apply providing they can produce the same by the time final selection are made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?