15th July 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to start the preparation for civil services exam? I am a 1st year Economics(honors) student

Sir/madam,
i am a 1st year eco(honours) student at delhi university. i am keenly interested in pursuing civil services but have no clue about how to start its preparations. can i start now?

31st July 2012, 11:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start the preparation for civil services exam? I am a 1st year Economics(honors) student

You need to do graduation so as to attend IAS exam. If you are pursuing 1st year degree course, it is a good decision to start you preparation right from this level onwards. In order to get specialized training to successfully clear this exam, it is better to join some coaching institutes. You can also refer and practice model questions for this exam. You should try t improve on your time management skills. If you attend mock tests, you will be able to do a self analysis about your level of knowledge and performance.
22nd September 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start the preparation for civil services exam? I am a 1st year Economics(honors) student

As i am going to study btech first year from october 2012 in chemical engineering, how to start for civil services as i am sure that i want to crack civil services after completion of btech at my first attempt.
12th July 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir am btech 3 year student....i want ias ..
how to start my preparton.can i get if started 3 year .which books available for civils prilims attend exam.
9th August 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i am ba first year student how can i start my civil preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?