29th May 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Some of the best Staff Selection commission institutes in Delhi? What would be the lump-sum fee for it?

Please tell me some of the best institutes for Staff Selection Commission preparation in Delhi. And what would be the lump-sum fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Some of the best Staff Selection commission institutes in Delhi? What would be the lump-sum fee for it?
  2. A lump sum fee structure of B.Tech course in 2016?
  3. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  4. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission for Delhi Police Sub Inspector examination -- [New]
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission exam in Kolkata?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to join Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  9. Name of recognised university for Master's degree in Physical Education?
  10. How can I prepare in competitive exams to become a Staff Selection Commission Officers?
  11. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for government in India mostly in Rajasthan?
  13. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  14. Details about staff selection commission 10+2 level?
  15. List of government sector jobs in which I can apply after B.Pharmacy?
  16. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  17. Information about staff selection commission?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
4th June 2016, 08:58 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Some of the best Staff Selection commission institutes in Delhi? What would be the lump-sum fee for it?

Some of the best coaching institutes in Delhi for Staff Selection Commission examination preparation are:

* Career launcher.

*Mahindra Institute.

* Paramount Academy.

* KD Campus Pvt Limited.

These top four institutes are well known for their results and fee structure for six months course is between Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?