6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Starting salary in Food Corporation of India for AG-III Technical post?

Hello, I just want to know that if I get selected in Food Corporation of India recruitment then what salary I get in starting period? I want to apply for AG-III Technical post. So, kindly tell me about the salary of this post.

Related Questions:
  1. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  2. Food corporation of India Paper III for technical
  3. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  4. List of good books for preparation for Food Corporation of India AG(III) Post?
  5. Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?
  6. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  7. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  8. Food corporation of India in SSC level for Assistant Grade III technical?
  9. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Food corporation of India previous years question papers for Assistant Grade III in Technical?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III Accounts recruitment if completed B.Com from Distance University being a CA final student?
  12. Details of syllabus of food corporation of India for technical grade III Biological Sciences?
  13. How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?
  14. Gross and net salary of food corporation of India Assistant Grade III?
  15. Gross and net salary of food corporation of India assistant grade III?
  16. Question papers with answers of last 3 years?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III recruitment without Computer Certificate but having basic knowledge of Computer? -- [New]
  18. Last years question papers for FCI MT? Best books for preparation?
1st April 2018, 10:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Starting salary in Food Corporation of India for AG-III Technical post?

Salary Structure for FCI AG III Technical Post:

FCI recruitment AG III in several departments namely Accounts, General, Technical, depot..etc., In hand salary for Assistant Grade III would be between 17500 to 21500 and this also depends upon your posting place whether in Tier 1 city or Tier 2 city.

Basic Pay for AG III in FCI - Rs.9,300/-
Lunch Subsidy - Rs.300/-
Transport Allowance - around 500
HRA - either 930/- or 1860/- or 2790/- based on cities
DA - around 9300
Total deductions would be - Rs.2400/-
Net payment wound be - Rs.17900/- or Rs.19000/- or Rs.19800/- based on cities A, B and C
3rd April 2018, 06:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Starting salary in Food Corporation of India for AG-III Technical post?

Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc course in Agriculture/Zoology/Botany/Bio Technology/Bio Chemistry or B.Tech/B.E degree course in Food Science and Technology/ Food Science/ Bio-Technology/ Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University can apply for AG-III Technical Post at FCI.
The starting salary for the above mentioned post is Rs. 20,618/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?