6th March 2018, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 169 cms and weight is 72 kgs?

Hello Everyone, My height is 169 cms and my weight is 72 kg. I want to join as a Sub-Inspector post in CAPF. It is my dream to serve my country and I am interested to join CAPF. So is it ok for me? Can I pass fitness exam with this height and weight? I want to know the answer.

3rd April 2018, 05:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 169 cms and weight is 72 kgs?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot qualify in the Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment with a height of 169 cms.
Eligible candidates for the above mentioned post must have at least a height of 170 cms and their weight must be in between 60 to 74 kg.
Since, your height is not 170 cms, you cannot qualify for the Medical Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?