6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam having 3 years of working experience?

Hello, I want to apply for Food Corporation of India recruitment exam for Junior Engineer post. I did my B.E. in Civil Engineering 3 years ago and I am working with small firm from 3 years also. So, I want to know that I am eligible or not for giving this recruitment exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Electrical) having 10 months of work experience?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(General) recruitment exam being a 28 years old candidate?
  3. Can I join NTPC as Accountant?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III recruitment without Computer Certificate but having basic knowledge of Computer?
  5. How can I get the application form of Food Corporation of India recruitment exam? Eligibility to apply for B.Com graduate?
  6. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  7. Can I get job on my father's post in Food Corporation of India who died during working hours?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III Accounts recruitment if completed B.Com from Distance University being a CA final student?
  9. Food Corporation of India question papers of previous year for JE(Civil) recruitment exam?
  10. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  11. What is the syllabus of Food Corporation of India AG-III General recruitment exam?
  12. Eligibility to get job in Food Corporation of India?
  13. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade recruitment exam?
  14. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I prepare for Food Corporation of India recruitment test? Selection process for the post of J.E.(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  16. When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  17. FCI Assistant grade III books?
  18. Is Numerical Ability section available in JE(Mechanical) recruitment exam conducted by Food Corporation of India?
1st April 2018, 10:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam having 3 years of working experience?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer (Civil) recruitment with 3 years of working experience. But make sure you also meet the required age criteria in order to be eligible. Here is the minimum educational qualification required for this recruitment.

>> For Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering):
* Candidates must have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university. (or)

* Candidates who are done with Diploma in Civil Engineering must have minimum one year experience in order to be eligible.

>> As you are from B.Tech background, even there is no need of working experience. As you have good years of experience and I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment provided you successfully meet the required age criteria.
3rd April 2018, 06:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam having 3 years of working experience?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) in Food Corporation of India after the completion of B.E in Civil Engineering with an experience of 3 years.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma or Degree course Civil engineering with a minimum of 1 year experience can apply for the above mentioned J.E post in FCI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?