sir/mam
can you explan the full prepration
step for psc exams...plz sir/mam
i need urs help so pleasse help me
thank you in advance

29th November 2014, 12:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Steps for the preparation of PSC exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam
can you explan the full prepration
step for psc exams...plz sir/mam
i need urs help so pleasse help me
thank you in advance
PSC exam is being a challenging exam, you need to put in a lot of hard work and planning. Self assessment is an important part in the preparation. Practice as many mock tests as possible in close to examine. Questions can be asked from every nook and corner of the subject and therefore it is not at all advisable to omit any chapter or area.
You can make use of textbooks to study in detail about each and every section of the syllabus. Journal, magazines, newspapers and General Knowledge books are good sources for gaining knowledge relevant to various sections of the paper. You go through previous year question paper.

During exam preparation, avoid a heavy oily food just before the exam. Take more vegetables and fresh water. Plan your studies at least 2 months prior to exam. This is the most important aspect towards securing a good rank. You should also prepare for an interview. Apart from gaining thorough knowledge of subjects, you are also expected to be aware of various issues, current status and policies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?