7th February 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Being a 36 years old person am I eligible for CG PSC and UP SC?

I AM 36 YRS OLD am i eligible to apply for CG PSC AND UP SC AND IF YES WHAT IS THE SUBJECT I HAVE TO OPT FOR PSC PRE AND MAINS

4th March 2014, 08:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Being a 36 years old person am I eligible for CG PSC and UP SC?

You are eligible,only if you belong to the category of SC/ST or Ex-Servicemen.Other wise you are not eligible to appear for the public Service commission examination.Generally to be eligible for the PSC Examinations the minimum qualification must be a bachelor degree or graduation from a recognized university.And the minimum age must be of 21 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 30 years .So as there is an age relaxation for the reserved candidates,you may be eligible for the PSC examination only if you belong under the reserved category.

Basically the examination comprises of the three various rounds.In the first section you will be going for the Preliminary examination,which is an objective and Multiple type questions.And the second round is of the Main Examination,which is of the Conventional type written examination.Soon after completion of the main examinations you will be under going for the viva-voce test,mostly known as Personal Interview.
Compulsory subjects are Essay,General Studies Paper-I,General Paper-II,and General Hindi.The optional subjects are such as Economics,Philosophy,Botany,Law,Agriculture,Zoolog y,Geography,Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Animal Husbandry,Social work,Civil engineering,Mechanical engineering,English literature,Electrical engineering,Political science and International relations,Management,Anthropology and more.Most of the students the following subjects as there optional are

⇒ Public Administration
⇒ Geography
⇒ History
⇒ Sociology
⇒ Psychology
⇒ Hindi Literature and more.

Basically the above subjects do not require the previous academic background for the preparation.So most of the candidates choose for the above subjects often.
1st January 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a 36 years old person am I eligible for CG PSC and UP SC?

i am 36 year old, is there any posibility for me to write the kerala judicial service exam. is there any opportunity for writing the same If i am a high court employee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?