13th June 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Will I still be eligible for Indian Forest Service exam with supplementary in 12th?

Please help me i have passed my 12 from supplementary & b.sc with 60 per may i appear Indian Forest Service exam due to this supplementary background?

15th June 2021, 05:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I still be eligible for Indian Forest Service exam with supplementary in 12th?

Yes, you can still join Indian Forest Service by qualifying Indian Forest Service Examination even having cleared your academic degrees through supplementary examinations as backlogs in academic degrees does not matters as far as the eligibility for appearing in the same examination is concerned once your clear your backlogs.

For complete details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2021, 05:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I still be eligible for Indian Forest Service exam with supplementary in 12th?

No you are not eligible to apply for IFSC.

those students who have graduation degree with at least one of the subjects namely animal husbandry and veterinary science, botany, chemistry, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics and zoology for a degree in agriculture for forestry of Engineering of a recognised university or equivalent.

The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
15th June 2021, 08:24 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You will be eligible for Indian Forest Service exam with supplementary in 12th.

Your have passed 12th with supplementary which is totally acceptable.

You must have completed Graduation with at least one of the subjects like Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology.

Your age should be less than 32 years at the time of recruitment.

Only Indian candidates are eligible for this role.
15th June 2021, 09:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for Indian Forest service examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination even after 12th with supplementary.

For the syllabus and other information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2021, 10:16 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes you can become an Indian forest service officer even after having supplementary in 12th class. The candidate should have completed graduation from any university to be eligible.
The candidate should be in the age group of 21 years to 32 years.
5th July 2021, 05:06 PM
Singhskomal

Right now you are not eligible for Indian forest services ( IFS) clear your supplementary exams and complete you bachelor's degree...
Bachelor's degree with at least one of these subjects animals husbandry, agriculture, chemistry, geology, zoology, veterinary, mathematics, statistics, physics, botany, forestry,science.
Bachelor's degree in engineering.
Age limit 21 years to 32 years.
Civil service exam conducted by UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?