30th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of departmental exam of WB Audit and Accounts?

Syllabus of departmental exam of WB Audit and Accounts?

Related Questions:
  1. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  2. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II (a)-Accounts and Audit of local Bodies Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. PSC WB accounts audit solved question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part I
  7. Provide previous years question papers of WB Audit and Accounts (Main) exam?
  8. How can I join ACB, India?
  9. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  10. Weightage of Accounts and Audit subject enlisted in ICSI Module-II?
  11. Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?
  12. Questions asked in entrance exam of Audit & Accounts Officer in Kolkata Port Trust?
  13. How to prepare for Port Trust Accounts/Audit Officer exam?
  14. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(a)-Local Acts and Rules Framed Thereunder Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Books for WBPSC Audit & Accounts examination
  16. Need last 10 years solved PSC WB Accounts and Audit Exam papers?
  17. Which are the good coaching centers for preparation for Audit and Account exam? Last 10 years question papers? Which are the good books for the exam?
  18. What is the syllabus of Chhatisgarh Local Fund Audit exam
30th June 2015, 10:10 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of departmental exam of WB Audit and Accounts?

Syllabus of Departmental exam of WB Audit and Accounts:

English Composition

General knowledge including general mental ability

Current events of National and International importance

History of India special reference to India national movements

Geography of India with special reference to west Bengal

Indian Economics and Indian Political System

Commerce

Constitution of India with special reference to Planning Commission, Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit.
6th November 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of departmental exam of WB Audit and Accounts?

The qualification for the exam of Departmental Exam for Officers of Higher Audit & Accounts Service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?