3rd December 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for drug inspector exam

I have completed my B.Pharmacy this year. Please send me the date of exam for drug inspector and the board who is conducting the exam and also the syllabus for the same.

4th December 2016, 01:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for drug inspector exam

The drug inspector examination is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). Candidates who have completed their degree in pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences/medicine with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Candidates must have minimum 3 years of work experience in field of manufacturing/testing of drugs.

The syllabus for this examination consists of two papers:

Paper I : You will get questions from medical chemistry, forensic pharmacy, manufacturing pharmacy, pharmaceutical analysis, pharmacology & toxicology.

Paper II : General studies, mental ability questions, general science questions from the field of science and technology, history and geography of India, Indian National Movement, social, economic and cultural issues.

I am sorry to say that the examination of drug inspector has already been over for this year so you have you wait for the next examination which is going to be conducted in April 2017, but the date has not been decided yet.
4th December 2016, 04:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for drug inspector exam

The exam for Drug Inspector is conducted for two papers and questions will be asked in the form of objective type multiple choice questions .

Paper I: Pharmacy for 200 marks .

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Paper II: General Knowledge for 50 marks .

Duration of Exam: 1 Hour

Syllabus for drug inspector exam :

Paper I:

Medical Chemistry;

Forensic Pharmacy;

Pharmacognesy;

Manufacturing pharmacy;

Pharmaceutical Analysis;

Pharmacilogy;

Toxicology etc

Paper II:

The Paper II syllabus relates with general studies and mental ability questions.

Topics which should be studied well as paper II syllabus are :

General Science questions related to recent developments in the field of Science & Technology.

Current Affairs of National and International Importance.

History & Geography of India,

Indian National Movement,

Social, Economic and Cultural Issues etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?