30th January 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in graduation to apply for Vigilance department?

Please tell me that to be a vigilance inspector what is the parentage to needed in graduation to apply in vigilance department

4th October 2016, 08:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation to apply for Vigilance department?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Vigilance Department:

In order to get job in Vigilance department, you are required to appear in UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Examinations. The basic educational qualification required for appearing in UPSC recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

As Graduation in any discipline is accepted, if you have successfully passed Graduation then it's enough for you to get through. And as far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage required to be eligible. Only Graduation PASS is required in order to be eligible.
6th December 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation to apply for Vigilance department?

I have completed BABL. I'm interested in CBI department. Can I have any job relating to my study. This there any entrance exam to join in CBI. Is it compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?