2nd December 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the terms and condition to get job in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? List of vacancies for for me?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical engineering from Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bihar and want to apply for SAIL India Ltd. Please tell what are the terms and condition to get job for me? List of vacancies for for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of job is available in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? How to prepare for BHEL entrance exam?
  2. List of posts available in SAIL for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? When the recruitment will be published?
  3. List of mechanical core companies in hyderabad with job vacancies
  4. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  5. Information about Mechanical fresher engineer job 2016
  6. List of vacancies in Mechanical stream at Hyderabad for freshers?
  7. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  8. How much salary a Genetics Engineer can earn in India and abroad? Job vacancies for me? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a job in HAL after passing B.E with Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
  11. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  12. List of companies offering job to Mechanical Engineer in Admedabad
  13. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  14. How good is piping design course? Is MIT Pune good for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Names of the job vacancies in Indian Army?
  16. List of mechanical engineering core job details to apply with 66% aggregate in Mechanical engineering?
  17. List of jobs we can get in airways after completion of mechanical engineering course?
  18. List of mechanical core companies in Hyderabad
4th December 2016, 02:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the terms and condition to get job in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? List of vacancies for for me?

Getting a job in SAIL is not that easy, the organisation has set some some terms and conditions for the candidates who wants to join them. Here is the eligibility criteria to get a job in SAIL:

> Candidates who have completed their engineering in the field of mechanical, electrical, metallurgy, electronics & instrumentation, ceramics, civil, computer science, mining or chemical from a recognized university with 65% marks eligible to apply.

> The candidates should not exceed the age of 35 years, age relaxation of 5 years is there for SC/ST candidates. For OBC candidates 3 years and for PWD candidates it is 10 years.

As you have completed mechanical engineering, so for you there are vacancies for the post of Management Trainee (Technical).

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?