8th December 2016, 03:13 PM
Ajith1420

Syllabus and previous 10 year model question paper for Sanitary Inspector course

Respected sir, I have completed graduation in Chemistry and now I am willing to join Sanitary Inspector course in Water Institute, Kodaikanal or Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea how to prepare for the entrance exam so please give me last 10 year entrance exam question and the syllabus of the entrance exam of both Institutions.

Related Questions:
26th April 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous 10 year model question paper for Sanitary Inspector course

Respected sir, I have completed graduation in Chemistry and now I am willing to join Sanitary Inspector course in Water Institute, Kodaikanal or Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea how to prepare for the entrance exam so please give me last 10 year entrance exam question and the syllabus of the entrance exam of both Institutions
28th December 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous 10 year model question paper for Sanitary Inspector course

Respected sir, I'm studying b. sc chemistry final year. I want to study sanitary inspector course in Gandhi gram university, but I don't know the exam syllabus. So please give me some tips to prepare exam
9th May 2018, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B. Sc .chemistry i will join...in sanitary inspector course so I want 10 years question papers and also syllabus
25th May 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I need a Sanitary entrance exam previous model questions. I want a previous 5 years question please
28th June 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I need to know the syllables of the sanitary inspector course entrance exam. Will someone help me for this?
13th August 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madem I finished BSc chemistry in 2018 I want to join health inspector course in gandhigramam university located in dindugal I want to prepare for entrance examination. sir/mam I request you to send the syllabus for those entrance exam
22nd December 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir,I have completed B.sc Chemistry..I want to join sanitary inspector course for that I need previous model question paper and also syllabus.
16th September 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How many orc seats allotted in pg dip in sanitary inspector course admission in gri individual
13th October 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Please all 10 year question paper with SI course in entrance for GRI so you mail for my email id in [email protected]
10th December 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

please 10 year question paper for SI course in enrance exam. so please you mail for my email id in [email protected]
18th February 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir I am ishwarya (bsc chemistry)..can you sent me 10 year question paper..and their details..examination methods..email: [email protected]
17th June 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I need prevoius year question papers plz send to my email id [email protected]
4th August 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I need last 3 year model question paper for PG sanitary inspector course please send to my email id [email protected]
8th August 2020, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed graduation in Chemistry and now I am willing to join Sanitary Inspector course in Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea how to prepare for the entrance exam so please give me last 10 year entrance exam question and the syllabus of the entrance exam of the Institutions.
29th June 2021, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I want syllabus and model question paper sir
14th July 2022, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I want study materials in sanitary inspector
15th July 2022, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sanitary inspector entrance model question paper please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?