9th June 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any direct recruitment for RAW?

Hi Sir, I'm Mehaansh and I want to serve my Nation. So, how can I join RAW? I'm 17 years old and studying in 12th class. So, what qualifications do I need to join RAW and I also know that there is no direct recruitment for RAW. My contact no. Is, 918679200169

10th June 2017, 02:25 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any direct recruitment for RAW?

No, there is no direct recruitment to join RAW as this is the special and confidential service so this job required experience and specialization in the work only higher ranking officer such as IAS, IPS, CID, IMA, AFA, etc. can join. The officers must not have any red ink entry in their last 3 years of service and should have not proved guilty in the court for any criminal offense. To join RAW you must have to reach in the higher post after becoming an officer and you have to work better than any other in your department you have to be number one in your department then only you can join RAW.
10th June 2017, 03:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I'm Mehaansh and I want to serve my Nation. So, how can I join RAW? I'm 17 years old and studying in 12th class. So, what qualifications do I need to join RAW and I also know that there is no direct recruitment for RAW. My contact no. Is, 918679200169

There is no direct recruitment for Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) through any examinations. Those candidates who are serving in the Police Department, Intelligence Bureau and Defense Forces are shortlisted to work in RAW. To join in RAW, candidates should join in civil services or Indian Army first. Working in the above mentioned department with an extraordinary service record, candidates are selected for RAW. There is no direct recruitment for RAW, as per the details available in the internet.
10th June 2017, 07:21 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

There is no direct recruitment for RAW as candidates are nor hired directly but via different spheres of defense.

People serving their country in various departments such as IPS< CISF, BSF, CBI, CID, etc. are hired to be a part of RAW depending upon their experience and intelligence level.

You should therefore appear for UPSC examination and then with good and hard work I am sure you will be promoted and given a position in RAW to serve your country your way.
11th June 2017, 01:01 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

There is no direct recruitment for RAW.
RAW stands for Research and Analysis wing.It is an intelligence agency of India which primarily meant to keep eye on internal and external threat, investigate and protect country form these threats.
RAW agents are selected on experience and intelligence basis from various departments like Intelligence Bureau, Defense service, Indian police service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?