10th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

IS there any government job available based on M.Tech CS?

I completed mca,m.tech(cs) with 65% and i worked as asst-professor in engg. college.i have 6 years experience .now i want to do govt job bz no studentes are joining in cse so we have no work in college.is any govt jobs available based on m.tech(cs) please send details or wed address.

14th April 2014, 09:54 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IS there any government job available based on M.Tech CS?

You have considered that you have complete your master degree in M.Tech in computer science. So you want to know about which government job is suitable for you. As you are completed your M.Tech then you can apply for lectureship it has more respective post for ever if you don't have interested in lectureship line then you can prepared for civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC ( union public service commission) at every year. IAS ( Indian administrative service), IPS (Indian police service), IRS (Indian revenue service), IFS (Indian forest service) is under the civil Service examination. You can attempt civil Service examination 4 times for general and OBC (Other backward class) and unlimited times for SC/ST.

Age limit for the civil Service examination is that if you are SC/ST then you have no age limit to appear for this examination, if you are OBC (Other backward class) then your age limit for the civil Service examination is 35 years. If you have general candidates then your age limit for civil Service examination is 35 years. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future is waiting for you. If you have interested in companies service then you can apply many companies are in India are like
Wipro
Infosys
Samsung India
Nokia India
Microsoft corporation
Google
Yahoo
Or many more companies which offers job to those candidates who have done their M.Tech in computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?