22nd November 2010, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale in an organization with MBA after Computer Science qualification?

hi , i want to know that after cs and mba how much i will get a salary in an organisation .
plz reply me

29th November 2010, 06:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale in an organization with MBA after Computer Science qualification?

The salary package varies from firm to firm. If you go in for a Government job then salary will be lower than that in the private firm. Normally for a Government job the salary should be around Rs 10000/-. For a private job this could be any where higher than Rs. 10000/- The salary will also vary based on the institute where you got them.
15th December 2010, 07:08 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Pay Scale in an organization with MBA after Computer Science qualification?

hello friend

the PAY scale generally in any organisation who have an MBA degree will have upto 30k and after gaining experience it will go on higher in lakhs

for good pay hikes in your company for you follow some good rules and regulations on which your management will get impressed by you

all the best

~aditya~
22nd June 2015, 04:49 PM
abhinaipadachuru

Default Re: Pay Scale in an organization with MBA after Computer Science qualification?

It depends on the company in which you get hired,The normal salary varies from
3.5-15.It depends on your capability.There are top universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure.
The universities are
Indian Institute of Management, IIM
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
Lovely Professional University,
International Management Institute, Delhi
some of the above universities provide you scholarship on your previous academic year.
For more information visit websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?