25th July 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any quota in NDA for Andhra Pradesh?

Dear sir/mem
iam from arunachal pradesh.my question is that, is there any quota for our state,who are appearing nda exam 2014?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State
  3. Can I do MS Anatomy after completing BPT(Physiotherapy)?
  4. Can I get MBBS seat in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 72 in EAMCET and 17208 under BC quota?
  5. Can I appear for EAMCET exam under non local quota?
  6. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee?
  7. How many M.Pharma colleges are there in Andhra Pradesh and total number of seats there?
  8. List of M.Pharm colleges in Warangal in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges in Mumbai offering business management course?
  10. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  11. List of top 20 colleges in Hyderabad for M.Pharmacy through GPAT entrance exam?
  12. Number of seats available in medical colleges in Andra Pradesh through sports quota?
  13. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  14. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  15. How many MDS seats are there in AP? List of the colleges offering MDS seat in AP? How many management quota seats are there?
  16. List of top colleges for CA in Hyderabad
  17. Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?
  18. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
30th July 2014, 10:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any quota in NDA for Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/mem
iam from arunachal pradesh.my question is that, is there any quota for our state,who are appearing nda exam 2014?

To join in NDA you would need to write the NDA Exam which is conducted by UPSC and is held every year twice as NDA I and NDA II.This exam is conducted for candidates for join in Defence forces.

The criteria's which are needed for applying for the NDA Exam are:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# Martial status needed is that the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate

# Age limit needed is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years

# Education qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized university and this is for joining in Indian Army.

# For joining in Indian Navy or Air force you need to have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

# You need to be Physically fit.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the NDA exam.

Regards
~Jxsab~
22nd March 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any quota in NDA for Andhra Pradesh?

Non Apst quota is available for engineering in Arunachal Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?