20th June 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the Government jobs available for a Horticulture candidate? Which course is better between Horticulture and Dental Science?

Respected sir,
I am interested to study B.Sc Agriculture but I got Horticulture stream according to my rank. Is Horticulture course helps to get a good Government job? What are the Government job available for Horticulture? Is Dental Science is better to study instead of Horticulture?

25th June 2016, 12:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Government jobs available for a Horticulture candidate? Which course is better between Horticulture and Dental Science?

Deciding between the two courses is up to your own wish, you should look for you own interest in this matter and should opt for the one in which you are interested. Both the courses have good career opportunities, therefore, you need not worry about the career opportunities after the courses.

Below, I have mentioned the opportunities in government sector after completion of your Horticulture course, kindly have a look at it;

You need not worry about job opportunities as after completion of your course you might be very much eligible to opt for various jobs in government sector.

After completion of your course, you can apply for government jobs in ICAR, DRDO, IARI, CSIR, etc as a technical officer/technical assistant. You can also opt for Civil services by appearing for UPSC examination, after clearing the examination you can very much get a government job in the prospective sector.

Teaching in government schools is also one career opportunity for you. Also you can work as a District Horticulture Officer in government firms after clearing SSC examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?