8th July 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Which University is best to do course after completion of Diploma in EEE to get Government jobs?

Which University is best to do course after completion of Diploma in EEE to get Government jobs? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer soon from you all.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  2. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  3. What are government jobs for Diploma EEE holder? Which books to refer and how to prepare?
  4. Jobs in government sector after Diploma in EEE?
  5. Jobs in government sector for Diploma EEE holders?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  8. What course should I do after completion of Diploma in EEE to become a Pilot?
  9. What are the government jobs for B.Tech EEE students? -- [New]
  10. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in IASE deemed University?
  11. After completing my diploma in EEE with 60% where can I get jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details of examination to get Government jobs in EEE?
  13. What are the government jobs available for me after MCA, M.Phil course completion in Bharathidasan University?
  14. What kind of jobs can I get in Tamilnadu government after completing B.E in EEE?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Government recruitment exams for a EEE Diploma holder of KSOU?
  16. Can I apply for Government jobs if I have diploma in Swami Vivekananda University?
  17. How many government jobs are there in EEE after passing B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Government jobs after doing diploma in Electrical Engineering from EIILM University?
8th July 2015, 11:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which University is best to do course after completion of Diploma in EEE to get Government jobs?

To get government job, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since you have just completed Diploma in EEE, you are not eligible to get government job. So I suggest you to pursue Graduate Degree (B.Tech in Electrical Engineering) in order to be eligible for appearing government recruitment Examinations. I suggest you to get command over the topics covered in B.Tech 2nd, 3rd and 4th years to get government job easily. Here are the list of best universities offer B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, besides this join any best coaching institute which prepares you well to appear in Government recruitment examinations.

>> Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Ph. No: 022 2572 2545
Address: Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400076
http://www.iitb.ac.in

>> Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2659 7135
Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi-110016
http://www.iitd.ac.in

>> Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Ph. No: 0512 259 0151
Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh-208016
http://www.iitk.ac.in
8th July 2015, 02:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which University is best to do course after completion of Diploma in EEE to get Government jobs?

Getting job in government sector does not much depends on the university or college.

The only thing that really matters is that your institution must be well recognized and affiliated.

Some of best colleges for you are :

** JNTU College of Engineering

** Chaitanya Bharathi Institute Of Technology

** International Institute of Information Technology

** Vasavi College of Engineering Ibrahimbagh

** Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Greater noida

** Accurate Institute of Management and Technology, Noida

** GL Bajaj group of institutions, Noida

** GNIT, Greater Noida

Government job after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics

** NTPC

** BHEL

** Railways

** BSNL

** BEL

** Coal India

My suggestion to you is that you should prepare for the various entrance exams for government job during your graduation. It will definitely helps you after your graduation in getting a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?