27th July 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies of High School teachers in India for a B.Sc in Physics and B.Ed candidate?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc in Physics and B.Ed in same field. I want to be a Government High School teacher. Please tell me about vacancies of High School teachers all over India?

29th July 2016, 12:27 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies of High School teachers in India for a B.Sc in Physics and B.Ed candidate?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment as government school teacher after qualifying in Teacher Eligibility Test.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor and B.Ed from any recognised university.

So, after qualifying in entrance examination you will be eligible for recruitment. The examination is conducted by CBSE as CTET and by state government for recruitment in state government school.
30th July 2016, 01:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies of High School teachers in India for a B.Sc in Physics and B.Ed candidate?

In order to get the details of the vacancies of High School teacher in India, you should subscribe to employment newspapers and gadgets and should also get yourself registered with various online job portals and get the notification of various vacancies all over India.

Apart from this you can also keep on searching the internet and keep yourself updated with the latest news as and when released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?