19th March 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

My wife is a domicile of UP with proper documents. Is my daughter eligible to appear for CPMT 2016?

I am an officer of Indian Army posted in Delhi.
My wife is a domicile of UP with proper documents. Is my daughter eligible to appear for CPMT 2016 as she will be completing her 10+2 from Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Are the number of seats increased in AIPMT?
  2. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  3. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  4. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  5. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016?
  6. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  7. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a non UP student apply for CPMT exam? Can I apply for it without domicile?
  9. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  10. Am I eligible for NIMCET 2016 if Maths was my optional subject?
  11. How a candidate who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can appear in MH-CET 2016?
  12. Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?
  13. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  14. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  15. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  16. Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  17. How to get admission for my second child if my first child already studying in the same school?
  18. Non-Domicile can get admission in governemnt colleges through TNEA 2016?
15th April 2016, 09:13 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: My wife is a domicile of UP with proper documents. Is my daughter eligible to appear for CPMT 2016?

Eligibility Criteria for CPMT exam:-

You should be a domicile of the Uttar Pradesh.

You should have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks & 5% marks relaxation for SC candidates as per government rules.

You should have also studied in physics,chemistry,biology & english in 12th standard.

Age Limit:- Age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?